When people struggle with debt they often find themselves in a financial danger zone. It feels like quicksand; any struggle to pay the bills only deepens the muck.
When does it make sense to throw in the towel and file bankruptcy? Ask these five questions to see if bankruptcy is a viable option:
- Do bill collectors call, sue or seize property about debt?
- Is it impossible to pay more than the minimum payment on credit cards?
- Are wages being garnished? House foreclosed? Vehicles repossessed?
- Is it necessary to pay for gas, food, medicine or monthly expenses on a credit card?
- Does debt consolidation seem like the only solution to debt?
Answering yes to two or more of these questions indicates unmanageable debt load. Its time to investigate what bankruptcy can do to ease the pain.
We are Upper Peninsula Bankruptcy Lawyers and we give people hope when it comes to digging out from debt. Whether job loss, medical illness, disability, divorce or any other catastrophe has created an unmanageable debt load, we can help.
Call us for a FREE Initial Consultation to learn what options are available. (906) 226.0001 You will speak with a Michigan licensed lawyer who focuses on bankruptcy representation. The call is free and there is absolutely no obligation or hassle.
We are local attorneys who live, work and play in the Upper Peninsula, not some anonymous out of state firm operating from the shadows of the internet.
We help only people who live in the Upper Peninsula.
Call us today for friendly, expert and free advice about how to take care of unmanageable debt. Or better yet, stop by our office at 708 Chippewa Sq. Ste 2, Marquette, MI. Say hi to Jim our excellent client care expert and and ask him to schedule an appointment with Cathy or Cara.
(906) 226.0001 or (800) 758-5611